Wednesday, March 27, 2013

B-day, Big Move, Craziness!



Sorry for the long wait in posts. We have been busy the past two weeks. I had a birthday; I'm old, 31. I also ran a half marathon in Wilmington and had a PR (personal record) of 1:23:14! I was 5th overall and 2nd in my age group so I won a sweet growler to put some beer in. The race medal was also a bottle opener, which is really cleaver.





The house we thought we were going to move into fell through, but we found a new house and we moved in this past weekend! Thanks to Chad, Hannah, and BJ for all the help. We had a lot more stuff than we thought (2-16' truckloads) and couldn't have done it without them. I also decided to run a 5k in 40° weather in the rain after the first truck load.


Now we are unpacking all the junk from the garage and trying to find the right place for everything. Here is our new house:



We found this cool hutch on Craislist for our new dining room.

As for our house we are selling, it is all cleaned out and the closing is tomorrow (3/28). We will miss our first house together, but we are glad to have a bigger space and first stand alone house to welcome little baby McIver in the summer.

In baby McIver news, Lindsey is getting bigger, but sorry there is not a new photo yet. I will take one as soon as I can remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment