Monday, August 12, 2013

Bottle!

I gave Vivian her first bottle this weekend, and she ate it up like she has been doing it the whole time. She glanced over to look at me a couple of times and thought, 'how are you doing this Daddy?' She is growing up too fast! Mimsie (BJ) also came to visit and was able to give her a bottle as well. I think she liked that, but I don't have a photo of that one.


Being at work I don't get to see Vivian as often as I would like so I receive photos like these from Lindsey throughout the day. It sure makes me happy to see her little cute face while I am working.

 

We got another short visit from Davis, Lissa, and Liam since they were in the neighborhood to pick up Lissa's grandma from the airport. Liam wore his Braves outfit and looked pretty cool (although the Braves lost for the first time in 15 games that same day).



Liam was trying to grab Vivian, he wanted to play with her really bad. Alex was also there to meet Vivian (he is in the background behind Lissa).
 

Vivian likes to be held by McIver men.


Liam's hair is crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment