Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Vivian meeting lots of new people

Two weeks ago we went to Wilmington for the first time with Vivian. I was worried about fitting everything with the dog stuff, Vivian, and us in the car, but it worked out. We made it without any problems. We were mainly going to see my friend that I met when I did a semester in Australia in 2003. There was a little party and Vivian got to meet the Aussie bloke Liam. He was wearing his Octoberfest outfit that he will wear in Germany at the end of the month.


She also got to meet some other people including our friend Yulia and her little boy Zalen. Lissa and Liam were there for the baby fun as well.


Vivian is still making cute faces and is also making a lot of baby noises now. She is communicating with us with baby language. 

 Sammy and Dooley like to hang with Vivian in the living room while she hangs out in her baby chair.


Our road trip was such a success we decided to go back to Wilmington for Labor day. Both Vivian's grandmas were there Granny and Mimsie. I was able to have some time with Vivian all to myself. It was good cuddling time. 


Liam and Vivian had some play time together. Liam is reaching out to little Vivian. I think they were talking to each other as well since they both make some baby noises. Although, Liam's are much more loud and advanced.




We had some time to take Vivian over to see my grandma, Vivian's great grandmother. She was really happy to meet her. It was a good these past two weeks getting to see everyone, but we are really tired and looking forward to relaxing here at home this coming weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment