We have been enjoying the weather the past week and went to a Durham Bulls game to take advantage of it and our new location in Durham. Bulls won 12-8.
The screens on our windows and back sliding door needed replacing. They were finally put in this past weekend right after our A/C stopped working. It is nice to have them open to keep the house cool until the A/C is fixed tomorrow. Sammy and Dooley like windows open!
Lindsey is now in her 3rd trimester, only 3 more months to go. To celebrate we went to get some good local ice cream at Maple View dairy farm in Hillsborough. It was a nice day to enjoy the weather and ice cream.
I also ran a 1/2 marathon this weekend and got 5th overall and 1st in my age group. It was a tough race, but not as tough as the one in Boston. I am so glad I didn't qualify last year or I would have been there in that tragic mess. What a horrible thing!




What a great way to celebrate the beginning of the home stretch Lindsey. Hope you're feeling great!
ReplyDeleteNice going Andrew! You guys need a super-fast jogging stroller!