We went to Emerald Isle for our annual beach week with Lindsey's family. This year it was a week later (usually Memorial day week), which put Lindsey's birthday right in the middle (June 4). We had a pizza pool party at the beach house and then played some beach volleyball, which was really fun. We then had a tasty Dairy Queen cookies and cream blizzard cake to really surprise Lindsey.
Having a pool at the house is really nice when the weather gets too hot and windy in the middle of the day. We can still play and be goofy so I got some good shots with my water proof camera of some weird guy and Brooke and Morgan (Lindsey's cousin Dean and Suzanne's kids). It was good times!
We needed a photo of the two of us, which we never have, since I am usually taking the photos. Here is a good one after I did a sweet hair doo and Lindsey is looking great at 34 weeks pregnant!
Morgan really liked riding the waves on the boogie board. It was a cheap one that was with the house. Next year I think we need to get a better one, or I will bring one of my old ones so that they can ride the waves better and have more fun. Although, we may be consumed having fun with our new little baby who will be a good age (almost 1) playing in the sand.
Every year Sammy and Dooley stay at a doggie camp near by in Morhead City and have fun playing and getting crazy. As much fun as they have they are always happy when we pick them up.
Morgan really seemed to like Sammy and Dooley and had fun with them. I think she also was missing her dog Boomer.


No comments:
Post a Comment