Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Showering with the girls

My friends Holly, Beth, and Sara threw me a wonderful baby shower last weekend. Everything was so beautiful and I had a lot of fun. The invitations were really cute and it looked lovely in the pink frame. I loved the little clothes hanging over the fireplace. 






The diaper wreath was really neat. There is a lot of good baby stuff on it, but I don't want to take it apart to use it. It is now hanging on the door of our nursery. (not sure why it is all squished, click it to make it larger, then it is sideways for some reason)


I got to hang out with all the little kiddos too. They are so funny and fun to be with. I can't wait until our little girl gets to meet them. They will have so much fun!




We got a BOB! My mom got us the stroller we really wanted. It is a running/all around stroller and it is really great. We already went for a walk with the doggies to get them used to it. They did a good job, a little hesitant at first, but they will be fine.


Andrew couldn't come to VA with me because he had to do the last race of his spring series. He ran a 10k that was a trail run and was hot and humid. He did really good and was 2nd overall, although it wasn't his fastest time. With that result he finished 5th overall in the series, which is the same as in the fall. He will get an award in July at the banquet for being in the top 5 overall.



No comments:

Post a Comment