Monday, May 6, 2013

Baby Showers

It's been a while since our last update. Lindsey had a wonderful baby shower thrown for her in Wilmington by Lissa and Megan a couple weekends ago. It was a really good shower from what I saw in the photos and all the food that was set up. Thanks to everyone that came and gave us the great gifts. Here are some photos below. Lindsey is 29 weeks in these pictures. I will update with more later in the week hopefully.


We got some pretty girl stuff for our little baby. She will love it!


We also got to see little Liam, he is getting big and is a goofly little guy. I can't wait until he and his little cousin get to play together.


Lindsey also has a friend here in Raleigh that is a party planner and writes books about babies and pregnancy. She had a segment this morning on the local news about a co-ed baby shower and invited us to be on it. So we got some cool gifts and a "spa morning" (just a little bit of a foot massage, but mostly for the cameras). We were also surprised by Chad and Hannah that came to be our friends at our little shower. We recorded the news and will save it. There is also a link below that has the main segment. It doesn't show the teaser that was shown of us getting our pedicure but shows most of it:

WNCN: News, Weather and Sports for Raleigh-Durham, NC

2 comments:

  1. Jason and my mom and I just watched the co-ed baby shower show!!! How funny!! Pretty cool that you got all that loot! Lindsey looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, a lot of it was for me since it is to make the guy feel like it was fun. It was the brand 'I'm the Daddy' I got some beer to take home too!

    ReplyDelete