Tuesday, May 14, 2013

2 Months to go

This weekend Lindsey had a good spa day at this neat farm village Fearrrington Farm near Chapel Hill. I gave her a pedicure gift certificate for Christmas and she also got a good prenatal message. I rode my bike (~22 miles) to meet her there after she was done so we could hang out and eat lunch. It was a good time for both of us. She got to relax and I got to have a good bike ride. 


There were some cool cows at the farm called Belted Galloways from Scotland.


We also did some work on decorating the nursery. I painted the walls last weekend, and this weekend we did a cool art project to decorate the wall over the crib. I will post a photo of it later when we have the rest of the bedding that BJ is making for the crib! That mirror is part of the wall decorations that we put up. It is getting close to being complete. We only have 2 more months until we will be using the nursery for our little baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment