Thursday, October 3, 2013

First Trip to Mimsie's House and Other Fun Stuff


We all took a trip to VA to Mimsie's house a few weeks ago. My mom (Mimsie) was really excited to see her! Vivian and I left on a Thursday and Andrew came with the doggies on Friday. I was really nervous about traveling 3+ hours in the car without Andrew, but she did great! She slept the entire trip. While we were there, I hosted a baby shower for my best friend Holly. She is having a little girl in November.


Vivian got to play with my other best friend Sara's kids while we were setting up for the party. It's really neat that we all have kids around the same age. Here's a picture of Vivian and Charley "playing" together. 


Last weekend we traveled to Granny's house in Wilmington. We got to see Davis, Lissa, and Liam, which is always fun! 

 


Andrew and I ran a race on Sunday while we were there. Andrew ran the 15K and did really well. He got 2nd overall. He took Vivian up to get his trophy. I ran the 5k and did well for my first post-baby race (I won overall in the 5K!). It was really fun :) 




Vivian also had her first beach trip. We took her down before sunset so it wasn't too bright. It was a little windy and chilly, but she seemed to like it. I think she will be really ready for the beach next year!





Vivian and Dooley were both worn out from our busy weekend!



Vivian is really developing a fun personality. She loves to smile and talks to us. She's also drooling a lot more. Mimsie bought her a funny bib. 

No comments:

Post a Comment