The first couple of days that Lindsey went back to work were tough on all of us except Vivian I think. I stayed home the first day to give her a little transition day and it we had a good time. We ran, and played together. It was a good Daddy-daughter day.
Vivian likes her day care place I think and it makes it easier that it is at Lindsey's work until
January. It is hard to leave her everyday though.
So the weekends we have to pack more in. This past weekend we went to an Oktoberfest in Durham and Vivian dressed in her pumpkin outfit. The weather was nice and beers were pretty tasty. The food was a little disappointing since they ran out of everything before we got to order.
Vivian got her first Halloween card from Mimsie.
She was interested in the flower I gave to her and so was Dooley. He wanted to play tug-o-war with it and she did too.
We carved our first pumpkin with Vivian last night getting ready for all of the trick or treaters that we will have. It was a little buggy so we had to make the carving really quick. So the Jack-o-lantern isn't the best, but it looks cool with the candle in it.






No comments:
Post a Comment